Thursday, November 3, 2011

Live From the Third Showing!

That's right, it's third showing time and so far so good. We're running a little behind, but hey, what can you do about that? My dancers performed absolutely beautifully and I am so proud. Since I haven't finished my dance yet, I may have to move on to the fourth showing. But no worries.

Now, to briefly explain the fourth showing--basically, the mentors sometimes need to see a few of the pieces one more time before production week. It can be because the pieces aren't entirely finished yet or it acts as an opportunity for the choreographers to show the mentors one more time why their piece is ready for the concert. It's a possibility that they will cut pieces at this showing, but it doesn't necessarily mean I will be. *fingers crossed*

All in all I'm happy with the piece I've created and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Unfortunately at this point I've run out of things to say AND I have to go perform. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment