Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am so excited to celebrate today and eat all of the yummy food. I was in Australia last year and although our study abroad program catered in Thanksgiving dinner for us, it just wasn't the same.

I am so thankful for everything and everyone in my life. I don't know what I would do without the love and support of my family and friends. But other than my family and friends, I am most thankful for the ability to dance. I couldn't imagine my life without this precious gift. It gives me meaning and purpose each and every day and is something I can turn to when things get difficult and I need clarity.

And without dance, I never would have met my amazing friends at BU who I am so unbelievably thankful for. They have stuck by me through so many things and are the best friends I ever could have asked for. (I know I'm getting corny and cheesy now so I think I'll stop there.)

What's everyone else thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment