Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bye bye rehearsals...Hello finals!!

So I am back in Boston after a wonderfully, filling Thanksgiving break and it's finally hitting me that dance is over for the semester. This Thursday is our end-of-the-semester pizza party, which is the final DTG meeting that we will have until January. Everyone always looks forward to the party since it is the first time that we will all see the video of the performances. Well, some of us are probably more excited for the tons of pizza we will consume, but regardless everyone has a great time.

Also we had to submit our choreographer space request forms for next semester. I know, I can't believe it either! I already have to start thinking about what I'm going to choreograph next semester? One amazing piece at a time, please. I already have an idea in mind, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. After all, who knows what will inspire me over Christmas break.

AND on top of all of this excitement we received the pictures that our amazing photographer, Bill Parsons, took at dress rehearsal. He takes our pictures and videos the show every semester and he always does such a wonderful job. We are so lucky to have him as our photographer and videographer. I was especially happy with the photos from my dance so I'll post them below. I'm sure you're all ready to see these awesome pictures so enjoy!

But stay tuned--I might have some exciting news to share with you all very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment